Code Of Conduct
Internet security, mutual respect and the safety of all of our participants is our primary concern at Study Buddy.
Study Buddy has access to all activity that occurs on the whiteboards. Tutoring sessions are evaluated to:
- Ensure a quality tutoring experience.
- Provide feedback to our tutors for tutoring guidance if necessary.
- Ensure homework guidance is offered by the tutors…not homework completion.
- Enforce the Code of Conduct. If the Code of Conduct is broken, the offender is dismissed from the program via email to the offender and their teacher sponsor.
The Student Code of Conduct:
- I will not ask a tutor to do my homework for me.
- I will always be respectful and polite to my tutor and others.
- I will not post inappropriate images or use inappropriate language.
- I will report any inappropriate conduct to Study Buddy at email@example.com.
By logging into Study Buddy, using the whiteboard, or requesting a tutor students agree to the terms defined above.
The Tutor Code of Conduct:
As a Study Buddy Tutor, I agree to abide by the following rules:
- I will show a student how to do a particular problem, but I will not complete a homework problem for a student.
- I will always be respectful and polite to other students.
- I will not post inappropriate images or language on the whiteboard or in the chat.
- I will report any instances of inappropriate conduct to Study Buddy at firstname.lastname@example.org
By logging into Study Buddy, tutors agree to the terms defined above.
- STATES REACHED
- STUDENTS REGISTERED
- QUALIFIED STAFF
- SUBJECTS OFFERED